How can we help you?
Choosing the dentist that will work best for your family is a big decision. you probably have a number of questions you wish to ask regarding the services we offer and our practice philosophy. We have provided a list of some of the most common questions we receive in our office. If yours didn't make the list, simply give us a call or use our hand contact form to get in touch. We are always here to help!
Your dentistry is an investment in your health and smile. Caring for your dentistry properly is essential to its longevity! One of the things that patients love most about dental implants is that you can care for them in the same way that you care for your natural teeth.
- Brushing at least twice daily
- Flossing daily
- Regular dental cleanings and exams
At your dental appointments, we will check all of your dentistry to make sure it still looks great and is damage-free.
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
Dental implants have many advantages over other tooth replacement options:
- Dental implants provide highly esthetic results.
- Dental implant posts are made of titanium, a biocompatible metal.
- Dental implants are secure and stable. They stay put when you eat and speak!
- Dental implants prevent bone loss, keeping your jaw tissue healthy and preventing changes in the shape of your face.
- With proper care, dental implants can last a lifetime.